Transition to V2 for free accounts
To ensure a smooth transition to version 2.0, we've provided all existing free users with an extended trial period of 60 days from the moment you sign in, with an introductory discount of 50% for 6 months if you decide to upgrade within 30 days. This discount is applied automatically if you decide to upgrade. In addition, all forms will remain online after the 60-day trial period, and you will continue to have full access to the platform, with the exception of viewing the results or creating new forms.
What has changed?
- We have removed our pay-as-you-go, as well as our unlimited subscriptions, and replaced it with a more simplified, tiered pricing structure
- All subscriptions are now charged in USD
- Real-time collaboration has been introduced, allowing you to work together with your clients and colleagues much more efficiently
- User types have been introduced:
- Editors - This user type can be assigned with full permissions by an account administrator
- Guests - This user type only has access to read permissions
- The entire UI has been redone
- Live-chat support has been added for Pro customers
- We provide live chat support from 9 AM until 5 PM CEST from Monday until Friday (with the exception of European holidays)